*We may earn a commission for purchases made using our links. Please see our disclosure to learn more.
Do you love boating and barbecue? If so, you may have wondered how to enjoy both at the same time. After all, nothing beats the feeling of cruising on the water with your friends or family while savoring some delicious grilled food.
But how do you find a grill that can withstand the harsh marine conditions and still deliver a great cooking performance? How do you choose a grill that can fit in your boat’s limited space and still offer enough cooking area for your hungry crew?
The answer is simple: you need a Magma Boat Grill.
Main Features and Benefits of a Magma Boat Grill
A Magma Boat Grill is not just any ordinary grill. It is a specially designed grill made for boating enthusiasts who love barbecue.
Here are some of its key features and benefits:
- Premium Construction: The Magma Boat Grill is made of 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel that resists corrosion, rust, and stains. Its double-lined lids prevent discoloration, warping, or cracking due to heat exposure.
- Efficient Infrared Technology: This grill uses infrared technology, which heats up faster, cooks more evenly, and consumes less fuel than conventional burners. It ensures a professional cooking experience.
- Versatile Fuel Options: With swiveling valves, the Magma Boat Grill allows you to use any type of fuel, such as propane, butane, or natural gas, giving you flexibility on the water.
- Compact and Portable Design: The grill features integrated fold-away legs, making it suitable for tabletop or freestanding use. Its ergonomic handles and locking lids ensure easy transport and secure food storage.
- Easy Maintenance: The Magma Boat Grill has a grease management system that prevents flare-ups, smoke, and messes. The removable inner liners make cleaning a breeze.
- Adjustable Control and Large Cooking Surface: The grill has adjustable height control valves that allow you to control the temperature, flame, and cooking time. It also boasts large cooking surfaces that can accommodate a generous amount of food.
- Wide Range of Accessories: Enhance your grilling experience with various accessories such as griddles, grill lights, covers, and utensils, specifically designed for the Magma Boat Grill.
Types of Magma Boat Grills and How to Choose the Best One for Your Needs
Magma Boat Grills come in different types and models to suit every boater’s preferences. The main types include:
- Gas Grills: These grills use propane, butane, or natural gas as fuel. They offer fast and even heating, high temperatures, and easy control.
- Charcoal Grills: These grills use charcoal briquettes or lump charcoal as fuel. They provide a smoky and flavorful cooking experience.
- Electric Grills: These grills use electricity as fuel. They are convenient, safe, and offer consistent heating.
To choose the best magma boat grill for your needs, consider factors like your preferred fuel type, cooking style, and budget. Compare different models based on their size, shape, price, and features.
Popular Models of Magma Boat Grills
Here are some popular models of Magma Boat Grills:
- Cabo Gas Grill: Compact, portable, and ideal for small boats or tight spaces. Cost: $229.99.
- ChefsMate Gas Grill: Versatile, durable, and suitable for medium to large boats or spacious areas. Cost: $299.99.
- Newport Infrared Gas Grill: Premium and innovative, perfect for large boats or luxurious settings. Cost: $499.99.
- Original Size Marine Kettle Gas Grill: Classic and reliable, compatible with any boat or environment. Cost: $229.99.
- Party Size Marine Kettle Gas Grill: Large and powerful, great for big boats or parties. Cost: $289.99.
- Original Size Marine Kettle Charcoal Grill: Simple and affordable, easy to use and store. Cost: $159.99.
- Party Size Marine Kettle Charcoal Grill: Spacious and sturdy, ideal for large boats or gatherings. Cost: $199.99.
- Marine Crossover Single Burner Firebox: An electric grill that can also be used as a stove or oven. Cost: $399.99 (on sale from $499.99).
- Marine Crossover Grill Top: An accessory to turn the Marine Crossover Single Burner Firebox into a gas grill. Cost: $299.99 (on sale from $399.99).
- Crossover Griddle Top: An accessory to turn the Marine Crossover Single Burner Firebox into a griddle. Cost: $129.99 (on sale from $199.99).
Choosing Mounting Hardware for Your Magma Boat Grill
Consider the following factors when selecting mounting hardware for your Magma Boat Grill:
- Boat Type and Space: Determine the available space and the type of mounting option your boat supports, such as a rail, rod holder, pedestal, or flat surface.
- Stability and Safety: Decide on the level of stability and security you want. Consider fixed, adjustable, or removable options, as well as locking mechanisms or safety pins.
- Budget and Preference: Set a budget and choose the material (stainless steel, aluminum, or plastic) and design (round, square, or angled) that suit your preference.
Some popular mounting hardware options for Magma Boat Grills include:
- Standard Duty LeveLock® All-Angle Adjustable Fish Rod Holder Mount: Versatile, durable, and fits standard cylindrical rod holders. Cost: $69.99.
- Heavy Duty LeveLock® All-Angle Adjustable Fish Rod Holder Mount: Heavy-duty, sturdy, and fits standard cylindrical rod holders. Cost: $89.99.
- Standard Duty Round Rail Mount: Simple and affordable, fits round rails from 7/8 inch to 1 inch in diameter. Cost: $49.99.
- Heavy Duty Round Rail Mount: Strong and secure, fits round rails from 7/8 inch to 1-1/4 inch in diameter. Cost: $59.99.
- Standard Duty Square/Flat Rail Mount or Side (Bulkhead) Mount: Flexible and convenient, fits square or flat rails and vertical flat surfaces. Cost: $59.99.
- Heavy Duty Square/Flat Rail Mount or Side (Bulkhead) Mount: Robust and reliable, fits square or flat rails and vertical flat surfaces. Cost: $69.99.
Consider your boat’s specifications and your specific needs to choose the appropriate mounting hardware for your Magma Boat Grill.
With a Magma Boat Grill and the right mounting hardware, you can enjoy delicious barbecues while cruising on your boat, creating unforgettable memories with your friends and family.
Read one of our friend’s experience with the Magma Boat Grill
I was so excited when I received my Magma Boat Grill in the mail. I had already owned a Magma Grill for my home and I loved it. I knew the Magma Boat Grill would be just as good, if not better. I opened the box and found everything neatly packed and organized. The grill was easy to assemble and came with clear instructions and a warranty card. I also got some extra accessories, such as a griddle top, a rack, and an umbrella.
I couldn’t wait to try out my new Magma Boat Grill. I took it to my boat and mounted it on the rail with the heavy-duty hardware that was included. It was very secure and stable. I connected the gas hose to the propane tank and turned on the valve. I pressed the ignition button and the grill lit up instantly. It had a large cooking surface and a lid with a thermometer. I adjusted the temperature knob and watched the grill heat up to the desired level.
I was ready to cook some food on my new Magma Boat Grill. I had brought some chicken, corn, and peppers with me. I placed them on the grill and closed the lid. The grill cooked them evenly and quickly, with no flare-ups or hot spots. The food came out juicy and flavorful, with nice grill marks. I served them on a plate and enjoyed them with some sauce and bread. It was a delicious meal made easy by my new Magma Boat Grill.
A Magma Boat Grill is an excellent choice for boating enthusiasts who love barbecue. Designed to withstand extreme marine environments, it offers unmatched performance, durability, and safety compared to other boat grills. With high-quality materials, infrared technology, and a range of accessories, it provides a professional cooking experience.
When purchasing a Magma Boat Grill, consider the type, model, and mounting hardware that best suit your needs and preferences. Compare prices and features from different sources to avoid scams and unethical sellers. Look for ways to save money without compromising on quality and care.
We hope this article has provided valuable information on Magma Boat Grills and their purchasing and usage. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. We would love to hear from you!
How do I clean and store my Magma Boat Grill?
To clean your Magma Boat Grill, follow these steps:
Turn off the fuel supply and disconnect the fuel hose.
Allow the grill to cool down completely before handling.
Remove the cooking grate and inner liner, and wash them with warm soapy water using a soft brush or sponge.
Wipe the exterior of the grill with a damp cloth and dry it with a soft towel.
Reassemble the grill and store it in a cool, dry place.
To store your Magma Boat Grill, follow these steps:
Cover the grill with a protective cover or a plastic bag to prevent dust and moisture accumulation.
Store the grill in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or heat sources.
Store the fuel tank or cylinder in a well-ventilated area away from flames or sparks.
What are some of the best recipes for barbecue on a Magma Boat Grill?
Here are some delicious recipes for barbecue on a Magma Boat Grill:
Grilled shrimp skewers: Marinate peeled and deveined shrimp in olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Thread them onto skewers and grill for 3 minutes per side or until pink and opaque. Serve with lemon wedges and parsley.
Grilled chicken wings: Season chicken wings with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Grill for 15 minutes per side or until crisp and cooked through. Toss with barbecue sauce or hot sauce and serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
Grilled corn on the cob: Peel back the husks, remove the silk, brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and chili powder. Pull the husks back over the corn, secure with twine, and grill for 15 minutes or until tender. Serve with butter and lime juice.
Grilled burgers: Shape ground beef into patties and season with salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Grill for 4 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, and ketchup, and serve on toasted buns.
Grilled pineapple: Cut fresh pineapple into rings, sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon, and grill for 3 minutes per side or until caramelized. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
How do I troubleshoot common problems with my Magma Boat Grill?
Here are some common problems with Magma Boat Grills and how to troubleshoot them:
The grill won’t light:
Check if the fuel tank or cylinder is empty or low, and replace or refill it if needed.
Ensure the fuel hose is securely connected and tighten if loose.
Clean the burner if it is clogged or damaged.
Replace the battery in the igniter if it is dead.
The grill won’t heat up:
Check if the fuel valve is open and turn it on if necessary.
Clean or replace the burner if it is clogged or damaged.
Consider moving the grill to a more sheltered location if wind is affecting the heat.
The grill flares up:
Empty or clean the grease tray if it is full or overflowing.
Trim or pat dry fatty or marinated food before grilling.
Adjust the grill temperature if it is too hot.
The grill smokes too much:
Remove or flip burnt or charred food.
Reduce or catch excess juice or oil from the food.
Clean the grill if it is dirty or greasy.
What are some accessories I can buy for my Magma Boat Grill?
Consider these accessories for your Magma Boat Grill:
Griddle: A flat metal plate to cook eggs, pancakes, bacon, or sandwiches.
Grill light: A battery-operated light to illuminate the cooking area at night.
Cover: A fabric or vinyl cover to protect the grill from dust, moisture, or sun damage.
Utensil set: Tools such as a spatula, fork, knife, or tongs for handling and serving food.
Thermometer: A device to measure the internal temperature of food for proper and safe cooking.
How do I contact Magma Products customer service for questions or issues with my Magma Boat Grill?
If you have any questions or issues with your Magma Boat Grill, you can contact Magma Products customer service by:
Phone: You can call them at 1-800-86-MAGMA (1-800-866-2462) from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm PST.
Email: You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will reply within 24 hours.
Website: You can visit their website at https://magmaproducts.com/ and fill out their contact form or chat with their online representative.